“Electric scooters: any questions?”
On 3 November 2020 at 8pm (GMT), Zag will host a panel discussion focused on shared electric scooters. Our goal is to tease out best practice to help steer the UK’s e-scooter trials.
Our panel features a mix of international experts, including:
- Gia Biagi, transport commissioner, Chicago
- David Belliard, deputy mayor, Paris
- James Padden, head of future roads technology, Department for Transport
- Mike Waters, director of policy, strategy and innovation, Transport for West Midlands
- Brian Matthews, head of transport innovation, Milton Keynes
- Sam Simmonds, senior project officer, Northamptonshire
- David Zipper, visiting fellow, Harvard Kennedy School
The discussion will be moderated by Rob Whitehead, director of strategic projects at the Centre for London.
The conference will be staged virtually. Pre-submitted questions from the audience will be considered, with a podcast of the audio recording published later in the week. The conference is free to attend but places are limited.
A second conference will feature operators who are running live trials in the UK.
Click here to register your interest in attending the live events and to be notified when the podcasts are released.
Submit questions for consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org